Saturday, April 30, 2011

Moving to Europe

After going home with him he made promisses of going to get help for his anger, dipression, drinking, and that we would go to marriege councling. This didnt happen.

We moved to Europe where I am currently writing this from in December of 2007. Shortly after getting here I regreted having come. We fought alot. I decided to find a way to get back to the US and was looking up plane tickets. He decided he was going to start spying on everything I do. He came accross some pictures of me and the guy I was seeing in the states while he was gone, and decided he was going to start reading all my mail, emails, blogs, and hack into my myspace and email accounts to do it.

One day while looking at airline tickets and planing my way back he asked me about the pictures I admitted to the short afare and he became fuiours. There were some gifts the other guy had given me in the living room. A ceramic tea set, and some Japanese scrolls. They were sitting on a shelf with some peices of similar items from my grandmother. He then started picking up pieces of the tea set along with items from my grandmother and smashing them on the ground. Yelling and cusing at me while all this was happening. I tryed to get him to stop but he just keep going. One item that he broke I watched as a piece flow across the room and nearly missed my oldest daughts head. I then ran both the girls to there room and asked them to stay there and play.

After coming back out I found he was taking my butcher knife to the scrolls. I pleaded with him to stop. He had not even notested the kids were in the room at the start of the rampage. I was then on the floor crying and not sure what to do. He had stopped at this point demanding I pick up the pieces and throw it away. He sat on the coach and watched tv while I picked up pieces of brocken ceramic and cloth from this disrtuction then checked in on the kids. I found they were upset because they didnt know why Daddy was mad and I tryed my best to calm them down.

Being new to the area I didnt know who to call or where to go for help. I decided to make one last attemped with him to try and work something out before leaving. He then agreed for a second time to go to marriage councling but I was wary about him sticking to it. He had promissed this before and didnt follow through.

We started marriage concling a couple weeks later and worked a couple of things out. Really I gave in to alot and he didnt do much other than complain on how I was not trying to make this work. I wanted to show him I was trying and gave him access to my email account closed out acouple of accounts and showed him i did so. I was now under lock and key. I had no privacy and was never left alone. I in the process convinced myself that this is what needed to be done in order to get things to work. We started talking to one another about our feeling and begain working together. I thought all was great.

One day I felt really sick and could not keep anything down. I was shaking uncontrolably and lying nacked on the cool bathroom tyle floor to keep myself cool becuase I felt like I was buring up. He walks into the bathroom sees me there and askes if I am ok. Before I have a chance to answer that I was not he closes the door and leaves. I layed there for several hours trying to gain enough energy to move. I finally got up and put on a bathrob. I went out to the kitchen to get something to eat and something to drink. I found him watching TV like normal. He didnt even ask me if I was ok. This passed and I didnt touch it again until our next coucling setion. He then told me he thought I wanted him to leave. I ignored him and we started on another topic.

Our sex life had picked up again and we found out shortly after I was now prego with number 3. We decided with this our relationship was going good and we were going to stop going to councling. The pregnancy went good. I was happy to have his help.  Our son was born in the winter of 2008. We seemed to be one big happy family. My husband made the sole disition to get a vesectimy after I went in for my 6 week checkup. I was not so shore he should but it was done and over with before I had a chance to talk to him about it. when he was done I talked with the doc about the procedure and what he needed to do to keep everything clean and whatnot. I found there was a small problem with the procedure. Becuase of the problem he was to come in and be tested several time to be sure it worked out right. He only went for testing one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment