Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The last week

I am so tired of doing everything myself. He doesnt help clean, or pick up after himself for that matter. Doesnt cook but will bitch at me when I dont want to cook.

A couple days ago he called me a bad mother again. I dont care if he was jokeing or not that is not something to say.

He also tends to make plans and not tell me until the last minute. He told me thursday night we may be going on a trip friday morning. There was nothing packed, no plans made for someone to feed and take care of the pets, and we had no money to go. Then this morning he told me he was going to work out after work after I just told him I have a meeting at 6:30. Then he expects me to pack all the kids into the car and have him pick them up with my car to take them home. It is one thing if there is no way around it but he doesnt need to go and do this tonight. Then he tells me he cant get out of it because he is a "man of his word" what bull shit. If he was a man of his word there is a lot of things he would have done for me and the family along time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment